Monday, September 30, 2013

Makeover Monday


Well... I'm back.  Lets try this again.  As with any big change for a new big idea, you have to make a plan. I didn't before and now that I have one its GO TIME!

 
Today is Monday and Monday is now my Makeover MONDAY on the blog!  I will be posting re-designs.  Some big some small but all things you can easily do yourself. 

 
One big project I did this summer was completely transform our side yard.  My boyfriend and I worked for about six weeks almost everyday after work, and only one whole weekend to get the job done.  I'm going to show you what we did ourselves for a fraction of what the contractors bid us. 

First, here are the before pictures.  Yep we had a blank slate to work with.
 
 
 

 
Below is the design I drew up for us to work from.  This was the plan the whole time and it really helped to keep us on the same page.   There were things he wanted and things I wanted and we made it work into one cohesive design. 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't wait for you to see the finished yard….stay tuned each Monday to see a little more progress each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment